Friday, November 19, 2010

Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go....

Well...it's been a while since I last posted. With the closing on our new home and work picking up, I must admit that blogging has not been on the top of my "to-do" list. However, I have been keeping you all in mind....which is why I have a TON of pictures and projects to share with you! HOW EXCITING!!! :)

I know I mentioned that Aaron and I would be visiting my Grandma's house several weeks ago. The trip was mainly to pick grapes and can grape juice. I seemed to have dropped the ball on taking pictures while canning the grape juice (and picking the grapes for that matter)...but I did manage to get a few photos on a walk we took along the canal, which is just behind my Grandma's place. Although slightly overcast, I thought the view was amazing!








I can't believe we canned over 50 jars of grape juice. We even picked grapes at Great Aunt Sandy's in order to make some white grape juice! I can't wait to drink some!

No comments:

Post a Comment