Friday, November 19, 2010

Cards Galore... (Post 1 of 3)

So here is the first set of cards I have to share. The first is actually from last year, but I never managed to take pictures of it. Even though it is for Valentines Day (or an anniversary), I thought I might as well share it with all the other cards that I've been working on.






















 I'm not completely satisfied with the way the "Winter Wishes" bird card turned out (BELOW). I wanted to emboss on the brown circle around the bird....which didn't work out the way I had planned and I had a hard time with the colors and patterns...but, I suppose it turned out to be ok.



This last card was inspired by Kristina Werner, a Garden Girl from twopeasinabucket.com. She always combines the cutest patterns and designs to make phenomenal cards! And I'll have you know that I had to redo this card not once, but twice, in order to get the look I was going for! I hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment