Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday.....YAY! It's almost the weekend!

Today was great! I made a couple of cards (which I'll share below), I got to shop at the in-town scrapbooking store, and I even worked out at the gym for over an hour. Plus, blue cheese bacon burgers are AWESOME as leftovers. :) So, this will be the last post until early next week. Tomorrow I have a substituting job at the high school and then its off to Grandma's house for a weekend of canning grape juice. Even Aaron and Edmund are coming! I'll try to remember my camera so I can get a few snapshots of the weekend events. Anyways....here are the two cards I made this morning. Enjoy!




 This is a thank you card (ABOVE) I put together this morning. I absolutely love this blue flower/swirly patterned paper! I've been wanting to make a card or layout out of it for SOOO long....but I just couldn't wait any longer. So, here's the result!






And....this is the other card. I wasn't sure where I was going with this card, but I think it turned out rather cute. I used 3 different cricut cartridges and another patterned paper from the Graphic 45 holiday line. I used the "Joys of the Season" cartridge to cut out the polar bear and scarf, the "Plantin' Schoolbook" cartridge to cut the green and cream polk-a-dot background circle, and the "Wild Card" cartridge to cut the dark brown circle border. I even embossed the sentiment! Well, I hope you like them....cause that's all you're gonna get for a few days. :) I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see pics from grandmas house! I need to learn some card tricks from you! I love to do scrapbooking stuff I am just either to busy to do it, or I'd rather have someone doing it with me! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete