Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mittens, Sheep, and a Snow Globe...

What do these three have in common? They can all be found on one of my recently made Christmas cards! Hope you enjoy them!


I must say...the mittens card is definitely one of my favorites this year! I love the red abstract pattern against the green/cream polk-a-dot paper. Its simplicity is also a plus...




Agh...can it get any cuter?!  This snow globe was made from the "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge. I used a clearance snowflake background and added accents like Stickles glitter glue for snow, lighted windows, and even swirly smoke coming out of the chimney. I even covered the globe with the acetate covering that covers the cricut mat! :)


Although this is a very simple card, I love the meaning behind it. The sentiment is a bible verse from Matthew 11:28 and it reminded me of how the Lord is our shepherd and we are his sheep. It's such a comfort to know that we can come to God when we are weary and burdened! God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment