Friday, September 17, 2010

News from Mountain Home

Yay! We are finally moved into an apartment in Mountain Home. We are only on a 6 month lease, but that should give us plenty of house-hunting time! We've viewed 8 or 9 homes thus far and we have our eyes set on one VERY close to the base. How exciting (yet nerve-racking) - in less than 5 months we will be in our first house! In the mean time...we are sort of cramped in a tiny 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartment; but, it could be worse. :) Here are a few pictures, now that we are sort of settled in...

This is our living room, which wraps around into the dining room/kitchen and 1/2 bath.

This is the dining room/kitchen and WOW...it's small! I had to leave most of my kitchen stuff packed because there weren't enough cabinets to store things in...

From the front door shown in the lower right of the picture, one can head up the stairs to either of the bedrooms.

Each bedroom even has its own bathroom! How marvelous is that?!

And this is the view...from every direction.

I also wanted to post a picture of a necklace that was given to me by a friend. As we used to live in Spokane, I feel very sentimental when I think of this piece of jewelry. I think its design is very creative and thoughtful! If I'm not mistaken, my friend found the jeweler on etsy.com, which is a great site full of handmade, antique, and vintage finds. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment