Friday, April 29, 2011

MIA

 Yes, I know, it seems to be a habit of mine to quit updating and attending to my blog. I assure you that I check it several times a week, but my motivation for actually posting is close to nil. However, I have been trying to take a few quick photos of my crafty projects before their departure as gifts to various family and friends over the past couple of months. I must apologize for the photo and lighting quality in advance - these were only quick snapshots. :)


This "get well soon!" card was an easy piecing project that I put together for a card set to give to my dad on his birthday. I used glue-dots to create the wavy banner effect.


Here was another card that I put in my dad's card set. I just love how the presents (from Imaginisce) are layered in front of one another...pop-dots are a wonderful thing!



Just a simple card I made using a Hero Arts stamp set ("Sew Artsy"). I added some dimension by stitching beneath the sentiment and wrapping thread around the bobbin. I also added glossy accents to the sewing machine's needle.

Here's a cute thank you card I made a couple of weeks ago using another Hero Arts stamp set ("Kiss From the Sun"). Oh, and sorry for the funny camera angle...


I absolutely love this last card. I finally dipped into the world of digital stamps and bought some! This was such a cute baby stamp that I had to share! It's from Tiddly Inks. I thought their prices were reasonable, especially since you can print and/or alter your digital stamp to suit your needs. I added glossy accents to the stars for a more "shiny" appearance. 

Well, that's all for now. I have plenty more to update (including our two new family additions), but that will all have to wait for tomorrow's post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment