Monday, January 24, 2011

Some more Christmas cards...

Just wanted to quickly post the last of the Christmas cards for 2010. Sorry it took me so long to post these!

 I wanted to make a holiday candy card and although it didn't turn out exactly like I expected, I still like it. The candies are embossed in purple and I've added faux stitching to detail the card.


 This santa card was a blast to make. I used the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge to cut out the sleigh, santa, and reindeer. I also found these cute little jingle bells that added the perfect detail to the card's sentiment banner!

 This penguin card was cute and simple to make. I also cut him out of the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge and I added faux stitching and embossed the bottom in white to make it appear like snow. How cute!


This card is probably one of my favorites. It's simple but sweet. I used copper wire to "hang" the ornaments that I cut out of some designer paper. I also stamped "happy holidays" and then rolled over it with a white gel pen (which made the original stamping look like a shadow!). 


This snowman card was a near copy of one made by Heidi Van Laar, which was featured on page 70 of Papercrafts' Holiday Cards Magazine for 2010. I think it's cute, don't you?!

















These last four pictures are of tags that I used on Christmas presents. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment