Friday, November 19, 2010

Cards Galore....(Post 3 of 3)

So here is the last set of cards. Originally, I had wanted to make a present card (where the entire card was the present with a bow around it). And I had even designed a "Do Not Open Until Christmas" tag to hang off of it...but the card was really disappointing. So, the next day (when my creative juices were refreshed) I decided to make another present card...and I LOVE the result! I even used some Christmas stickers that I had received several years ago, but had not been able to find a use for. I hope you like it as much as I do!




I'm a bit bummed about this next card...not because I don't like how it turned out, but because I created it for an online contest and I was too late to submit it. Oh well, I still love how it turned out.




I created this final card last night after I had returned from a quick trip to Boise. Aside from picking up paint samples to try out in our new home, I also stopped at Archivers - a HUGE scrapbooking store. I picked up a few meager things and couldn't wait to get home to try some of them out on another Christmas card. The stripped paper in this card is from the company "Heidi Grace" and the snowflakes are a combination of purple stamped snowflakes and iridescent-clear snowflake brads and mini pearls. Oh...and I've been DYING to use the silverish-purple ribbon shown below! I got it at a scrapstore several months ago, but couldn't find a card to use it on! :)



Until next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment