Just thought I would share my work for the HMITM Challenge (#163: One of a Kind) over at Two Peas. You can click on the link to see the challenge, but I'll sum it up shortly below:
You must use:
- Only one color (Mine is burgundy/red) - with exception to neutrals
- One diecut shape (I chose a heart from the Wild Cards cricut cartridge)
- Only one sheet of patterned paper or less
- One bird, butterfly, or other wild life accent (Mine is a bird stamped in Bravo Burgundy from Stampin Up)
- 7 other items (In my case, I used (1) embossed chipboard letters, (2) a puzzle piece, (3) raffia ribbon, (4) brads, (5) Glossy Accents, (6) an antique button, and (7) journaling + stamp beneath it)
I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the challenge! Leave me some feedback...I would love to hear what you think!
I also wanted to share a few photos of last night's sunset. It was gorgeous! I can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful it was in person, but I hope you enjoy these.
Have a great day!